MINT dentistry is committed to putting smiles on faces, in and out of the dental chair. With generosity as one of our core values, MINT partners with local non-profits working to give back to our community through food outreaches, homeless ministries, mentoring programs, and by privately assisting our own MINT employees who are experiencing financial hardship through our internal charitable donations, MINT CARES. Bottom line, MINT CARES about people — our patients, employees, and our community, too.
- Food and shelter for the homeless with SoupMobile Homeless Ministries.
- Mentoring and school supplies for kids with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Medical supplies and masks for hospitals and healthcare workers. (MINT donated more than 20,000 masks during the 2020 global shutdown.)
- Food for hungry families. (We fed over 100,000 families each weekend during the Covid-19 pandemic alone with Minnie’s Food Pantry.)
- Private assistance for our own MINT employees who are experiencing financial hardship.
- Partner with Black-owned businesses to host community events in celebration of Juneteenth.
"One of our core values is LOVE. Love is the driving force that launched us into serving our cities through weekend grocery giveaways to feed the thousands of hungry families living without food in our communities from the COVID-19 pandemic. It is the driving motivation behind all we do — it's why we give to those who are hungry, help those in need, and heal those in pain." - Dr. Field Harrison
MINT dentistry cares about oral health world-wide. That’s why we parter with global non-profit organizations like Global Renewal to provide new toothbrushes and toothpaste for communities that can’t afford dental care.
Just last year, MINT donated over $1.1 million dollars to our communities and employees — and each year, it's our goal to give MORE. At MINT we don't just say we care. We really do.
We love making our world a better place. Join MINT CARES in making people smile worldwide!Donate Now